Running a virtual quiz is one of the best ways to connect with your team and enjoy some fun moments together.
To get your employees in the mood, host a quiz at the beginning of your all-hands meetings or company town halls. Or, run a team-building quiz session for your teammates during virtual get-togethers.
Here’s a fun quiz to pass along to your team.
But first – take the quiz yourself and see how much you know about remote work!
1. On average, how much $ can an individual worker save by working remotely?
A: $500-$2,000 per Year
B: $2,000-$7,000 per Year
C: $7,000-$10,000 per Year
D: $10,000-$12,000 per Year
2. What percentage of participants on a conference call are less likely to multitask with their camera on?
3. On average, how many participants per day used Zoom in March 2020?
A: 100 million
B: 170 million
C: 200 million
D: 230 million
4. Approximately how many tons of carbon emissions are reduced thanks to remote work?
A: 1.2 million tons
B: 2.2 million tons
C: 2.9 million tons
D: 3.6 million tons
5. On average, how much $ per year do businesses save per each remote worker?
6. 77% of remote employees say they’re more productive when working from home. True or false?
7. 99% of workers said they’d prefer working remotely, at least some of the time, for the rest of their careers. True or false?
1) B source
2) D source
3) C source
4) D source
5) B source
6) A source
7) A source