Running a virtual quiz is one of the best ways to connect with your team and enjoy some fun moments together.
To get your employees in the mood, host a quiz at the beginning of your all-hands meetings or company town halls. Or, run a team-building quiz session for your teammates during virtual get-togethers.
Here’s a fun quiz to pass along to your team.
But first – take the quiz yourself and see how much you know about remote work!
1. On average, how much $ can an individual worker save by working remotely?
A: $500-$2,000 per Year
B: $2,000-$7,000 per Year
C: $7,000-$10,000 per Year
D: $10,000-$12,000 per Year
2. What percentage of participants on a conference call are less likely to multitask with their camera on?
3. On average, how many participants per day used Zoom in March 2020?
A: 100 million
B: 170 million
C: 200 million
D: 230 million
4. Approximately how many tons of carbon emissions are reduced thanks to remote work?
A: 1.2 million tons
B: 2.2 million tons
C: 2.9 million tons
D: 3.6 million tons
5. On average, how much $ per year do businesses save per each remote worker?
6. 77% of remote employees say they’re more productive when working from home. True or false?
7. 99% of workers said they’d prefer working remotely, at least some of the time, for the rest of their careers. True or false?
Global AV Managed Service Provider
Yes, we execute AV projects, but why not let us manage your enterprise AV infrastructure?
About the Author:
Ultimate Technologies Group is the global expert in virtual communication and collaboration technology. When it comes to high-end Audio Visual technology solutions, we are trusted by some of the most respected brands:
Commercial AV News & Thought Leadership: