If you’re familiar with technology trends, you’ve probably heard acronyms like Saas or ITaaS discussed in meetings. There’s a new acronym taking center stage, and we believe it’s going to change workplace efficiency in offices all over the world.
What is AVaaS?
AVaaS (or Audio Visual as a Service) bundles AV products, services and lease fees together in one package. This AV approach allows for lower ongoing monthly payments instead of investing thousands or millions up front.
How can it help your business?
In the current model of AV sales and services, companies put their AV systems together in pieces, utilizing different technology in different locations (and even in different rooms on a single campus). Although this isn’t the most effective way to implement an AV system, most companies feel they have no other option within their budget. Every business deserves reliable technology, and AVaaS offers a high-performing solution without the expensive upfront investment.
The key components of AVaaS include:
- Assessment of all current AV assets and practices.
- The design of a standard room that can be deployed across a campus or across the globe.
- Ongoing asset management and a regular refresh schedule so technology doesn’t fail or interrupt your work flow.
- Project installation performed by the best specialists in the business.
- Change management and training to ensure every employee understands how to use the new technology.
- Ongoing service, typically including a mixture of remote and on-site service.
- Flexible payment options, including leasing or financing.
- A continuous improvement program to decrease long-term costs and address any issues that occur in quarterly meetings.
Does your business ever struggle with communication issues? AVaaS assures smooth collaboration between offices with consistent, reliable technology. It also ensures that as global employees travel from one location to another, they can operate the conference room equipment because it reliable in every location.
Is AVaaS the next step for your business? Contact one of our specialists at Ultimate Technologies Group to learn how this service can transform your office.
About the Author:
Ultimate Technologies Group is the global expert in virtual communication and collaboration technology. When it comes to high-end Audio Visual technology solutions, we are trusted by some of the most respected brands:
Commercial AV News & Thought Leadership: