Yealink is teaming up with Microsoft and multiple ecosystem partners to launch a series of regional events throughout the US. The series of events will discuss trends for future collaboration as we move into a post-pandemic time, and they will also be talking about how to thrive in the hybrid workspace with Microsoft Teams and other tools and devices.
Different events will take place on:
- July 13th, 2022 in Boston, Massachusetts
- August 24th, 2022 in Atlanta, Georgia
- August 31st, 2022 in Detroit, Michigan
At each event, there will be speakers going over various topics. These speakers include:
- Adam Ball: Microsoft MVP & co-founder of Comms vNext and Colorado User Group
- Allen Watt: Teams Technical Specialist at Microsoft
- Leao Chan: Lead of Enterprise Cloud and Collaboration at Yealink
- Chuck Geisler: Solutions Engineer, Collaborate at IR
- Shervin Shaffie: Principal Technical Specialist at Microsoft
- Jens Madsen: Intelligent Communications Architect at Cloud Revolution
- Shawn Lu: Yealink MTR Solutions Architect
- Anthony Caragol: President of Microsoft Teams User Group and Microsoft MVP
- Darryl Rowe: Principal Microsoft Technology Specialist
- Jason Baez: Regional Sales Manager, Great Lakes at QSC
- Mark Brownell: Senior Technical Specialist Microsoft Teams at Microsoft
- Jonathan Sides: Senior Director-Strategic Accounts, Eastern Region US & Canada at Yealink
What To Expect
At each of these regional events, attendees will be able to exchange ideas with the listed Microsoft MVPs and industry experts. There will be a demo tour of a Microsoft office, as well as time for attendees to plan the next migration of their enterprise with AI-enabled video. Lastly, attendees will also get a chance to explore the latest Teams room and voice technologies during their time at one of the events.
Some of the highlights for new collaboration products will be over the Yealink MeetingBoard 65 and DeskVision A24.
The MeetingBoard 65, in summary, is a Microsoft Teams display solution. It was designed for digital collaboration with a 65-inch touchscreen display, 4K camera, microphone arrays, speakers, and Microsoft Teams all built into one highly functional solution. Users can easily access whiteboard collaboration and video conferencing, and there are also remote management capabilities integrated into the solution for remote workers.
The other product is the DeskVision A24. This product is a unified desktop communications workstation that was designed for collaborative workspaces, hot desking systems, and more. The DeskVision A24 features native integration with Microsoft Teams and Whiteboarding for quick collaboration for all employees. It also features a touch screen, a wireless charging station for smartphones, and a 4K camera that can be lifted up and down.
To learn more about Yealink’s hybrid work events, visit https://www.yealink.com/en/onepage/live-your-hybrid-work.
About the Author:
Ultimate Technologies Group is the global expert in virtual communication and collaboration technology. When it comes to high-end Audio Visual technology solutions, we are trusted by some of the most respected brands:
Commercial AV News & Thought Leadership: