The four newest certified Microsoft Teams Rooms bundles that Biamp offers contain:
- a TesiraFORTÉ X or Devio SCX processor that offers powerful signal processing, Dante and AVB network connectivity, POE+ device power, enhanced VoIP support, and advanced automation all inside a small device that can be mounted virtually anywhere
- Parlé Beamtracking ceiling microphones that track the conversation from around the room, giving remote workers the feeling of being in person
- Desono C-IC6 ceiling loudspeakers that are low-profile, two-way passive coaxial loudspeakers optimized for speech and music reproduction in conferencing applications
- Biamp’s PoE-powered amplifiers that can be placed wherever they need to be, including air-handling spaces. They are well-suited for ceiling speakers, program speakers, and mix-minus systems. These amplifiers can also operate in burst mode to handle peak loads
- All of the proper mounting accessories and cabling for installation
Each bundle offers installers the benefit of automated system deployment and configuration through Biamp Launch. Launch identifies and configures every device that is a part of the system, performing tuning cycles and measuring characteristics of acoustics inside a room. It also applies recommended signal processing, echo cancellation, speaker tuning, noise reduction, and Microsoft Teams Rooms settings. When those processes are complete, Launch will generate a dashboard that highlights performance settings from before and after optimization.
But that is not all that these bundles offer. Customers and installers also get the advantages of a complete Biamp solution that are more than just superior audio. These advantages include minimal cable requirements with no termination, no network setup, automated EQ, and much more. The Biamp bundles have been ingeniously designed for plug-and-play installation, which will save time for integrators. Regardless of what bundle you choose, they all offer incredibly consistent, high-quality audio experiences for users in medium to large conference spaces.