Building control and implementation ensure business developments meet all the minimum safety, health and the welfare of employees and other people around building premises. Also, they promote energy c…Read More
Hospitals have a unique mission, and thus unique technology needs. The following are projects that have been completed in a hospital setting:
- Repurposing a data/server room into a patient care center thanks to moving data to the cloud.
- “White noise” or sound masking has been added to ensure HIPPA privacy rights are ensured.
- A sophisticated security system was added including cameras and access control to keep patients and hospital staff safe.
- Touch screen TV’s added to patient rooms to assist doctors in explaining conditions to patients.
- Tele-medicine is added to the menu of services of a hospital due to secure video conferencing technology.
- A nurse station patient board is automated through a touch-screen TV.
Ultimate Technologies Group will start by listening to your unique needs, and propose technical solutions to make hospital life easier, safer and more efficient.