Hospitals have a unique mission, and thus unique technology needs. The following are projects that have been completed in a hospital setting:
- Repurposing a data/server room into a patient care center thanks to moving data to the cloud.
- “White noise” or sound masking has been added to ensure HIPPA privacy rights are ensured.
- A sophisticated security system was added including cameras and access control to keep patients and hospital staff safe.
- Touch screen TV’s added to patient rooms to assist doctors in explaining conditions to patients.
- Tele-medicine is added to the menu of services of a hospital due to secure video conferencing technology.
- A nurse station patient board is automated through a touch-screen TV.
Ultimate Technologies Group will start by listening to your unique needs, and propose technical solutions to make hospital life easier, safer and more efficient.