Innovative, service-oriented business merges with long-standing industry leader to create comprehensive technical solutions company (October 3, 2018 - Fishers, Ind.) –Fishers-based Ultimate Automati…Read More
Student and faculty safety is one of the country’s largest issues right now. Security technology has never been more important – camera systems, access control systems that allow in only the right people and many other measures are the norm in today’s schools.
Once safety is addressed, everyone can focus on learning. The most advanced schools are matched with sophisticated audio-visual technology to provide the best learning experience for students that are easy to use for teachers. Examples include:
- Large, touch screen collaboration monitors to replace white boards.
- Video walls so all students can see content. Additional screens in large rooms.
- A simple use interface that is intuitive and easy to learn.
- Cameras that follow the speaker for recording classes and distributing them live.
- In-ceiling microphones to eliminate wires throughout the classroom.