The economically-motivated cyber criminals of today are highly aggressive and persistent, leveraging the same advanced attacks and tools as nation-states. Meanwhile, businesses are pressured to adapt and improve their security program with a lack of the necessary resources and expertise needed to protect against attacks. They are struggling to find ways to best protect their assets and data while maintaining productivity and meeting customer needs.
Once infected, cyber criminals cash in, demanding payment in anonymous bitcoins, ranging from a few hundred dollars for individual users to millions from a large enterprise. Either way, in today’s cyber criminal landscape, the level of effort is often minimal, and the risks of getting caught are slim to none. So what’s the best way to protect your business?
- Enable the users to recognize malicious emails and not open the attachment – User awareness training.
- Scan and patch on regular basis – Vulnerability Management program.
- Make it hard for the bad guys to move within your network – Logically separate your networks.
- Update and enforce your policies.
- Use detective and preventative services.
- Backup often and ensure you can restore.
Ultimate Technologies Group works with the best partners in the world to provide our clients with the most optimized solution for security protection.